AMERICA'S NEXT EVIL MODEL LATINA .........(REMIX BLOG)

[[[After all the emails I received, I had to drop a remix to this blog with some updated info. Special shout out to all the models that wasted their time, with this show, thinking they had a real chance. The EVIL RAP BASTARD feels your pain!]]]
Does anyone watch Model Latina on the SITV channel? I wonder if I'm the only person watching this low budget, Latina version of America's Next Top Model. I'm obsessed with it not just because of the hot models but because I feel like I can really predict the winner on this one. Not only that, I'm convinced that I'm watching an EVIL conspiracy unfold before my eyes. After watching a few episodes, I began doing some basic research on some contestants; especially the one that the producers are foreshadowing as the winner, Jessica Caban. Take a look @ this EVIL chic...

If you google her, you'll stumble on plenty of pictures of her and her boyfriend, Kwame Jackson, who was a former contestant on Donald Trump's reality show, The Apprentice. Take a look @ this EVIL bastard and then I'll unfold the reality show conspiracy of the decade...

Now, lets dig a little...take a look @ this EVIL witch, Katrina Campins, who was both a fellow contestant on The Apprentice and a judge on Model Latina...and yes, that's really her bionic boob popping out @ a runway show she did in '05...

Hmmmmm...just in case your slow to connect the dots, here's a pic of her all hugged up with her old pal, Mr. Kwame Jackson....

Here's another pic of Kwame and Katrina with the rest of the cast from season 1 of "The Apprentice":

Now here's a pic of another EVIL villain, Katherine Walker, who produced both "The Apprentice" and "Model Latina":

If you doubt me, take a look at her resume here:
http://www.plaxo.com/directory/profile/30064937408/9dd92288/Katherine/Walker
Are you starting to catch my drift now or shall I go deeper? Model Latina airs on the Sitv channel, which shows on the Time Warner cable network. Here's a pic of Kwame Jackson with the CEO of Time Warner, Mr. Richard Parsons...

If your not convinced that there's an EVIL CONspiracy going on just yet, then take a look @ this pic of Jessica Caban with the official photographer from the Model Latina show, Daniel Hastings. This pic was found by googling her name and it was dated from 2005, at a Tempo magazine party.

Now, I could be wrong but I think when your on a competitive reality show, there's some rules barring contestants who know staff members. No matter what the model Latina's contracts state, all these connections add up to one hell of an EVIL CONspiracy!!
So, there you have it...my predictions and thoughts on this EVIL show. I'm taking all bets and I've got my money on Jessica "Ice Queen" Caban and her EVIL shadow, Mr. Kwame Jackson.

These two just might win my annual EVIL Bastard award...stay tuned.

3 comments:

Reality Junkie said...

I'm an avid viewer of Model Latina and happen to think that it's a pretty good show. All the ladies in my opinion are "winners". They each bring a different element to the show and makes for good viewing.

It's my understanding that the "Entertainment Industry" is a huge industry yet everyone knows each other. Isn’t it possible that your comments are a mere coincidence?

I can't imagine a network or producing company putting themselves in this position. What would they gain from fixing the show?

Fyi said...

I just discovered the show (never heard of the channel until recently either, I can't remember how I came across the website). I completely agree with the "low budget America's Next Top Model" statement, that was my first thought when I saw it.

And your conspiracy, sounds accurate to me (and if I would've read this post when your first put it up I would've also agreed lol, I'm a tad bit late ha). Good detective work though, hats off to you and shame on Model Latina.

PS: I can't stand Katrina Campins.... and she probably thrives off hearing people say that. Ughh, so annoying.

Anonymous said...

that evil girl dating bruno mars

we dont trust her